Now Booking For 2018!
Choose Your Date... Choose Your Time... Call Today
Email Shelly or call: (712)253-0923
– Buffet Meal – Mid-Day or Evening – Served in our new dining venture, located right across the street in the newly renovated, turn-of-the-century, elegant, Central Event Center. The delicious meals will give you a taste of what’s to come!
– Convenient cur-side bus parking at both the Theater and Event Center
– Reserved seating for your grou
– Complimentary meal and theater ticket for the director and bus driver
– Discount coupon for The Gift Gallery gift shop located in the lower level of the theater
– Step on greeting and send off and escort to dinning and show
– Group announced in Theater
EXPERIENCE A BRANSON STYLE LIVE MUSIC SHOW RIGHT HERE IN THE MIDWEST
2018 Show Schedule
MARCH – CELTIC Celebration Listen to our most requested style of music. Fiddles, Irish Song, and Dance..
APRIL – CELEBRATE EASTER All uplifting Easter music is played and sang in this praise concert…
MAY – SPRING HIGH TEA or VARIETY SHOW
JUNE – ICE CREAM AND IOWA This show shares the joy of living in the Midwest and the Ice Cream Capitol of the World…
JULY – CELEBRATE AMERICA/PATRIOTIC This was our most popular show last year behind Christmas. Come Salute the USA
AUGUST 3 & 4 – COUNTRY AND VARIETY SHOW Country flavored songs from Traditional Country Music Hall of Fame Recipients…The Browns
SEPTEMBER – SOUTHERN GOSPEL SEPTEMBER Songs celebrating our Southern Gospel roots with tight family harmonies…
OCTOBER – VARIETY MUSIC SHOW A variety of our favorite styles combined to bring you a Branson Style family fun show…
NOVEMBER – CHRISTMAS SHOW Enjoy the NEW Christmas Classics
DECEMBER – CHRISTMAS SHOW Enjoy the NEW Christmas Classics
OUR GROUP SALES DIRECTOR IS AVAILABLE TO SERVE YOU MONDAY – FRIDAY 9:00-5:00 OR BY EMAIL @ email@example.com
ALL IN ONE PLACE
Don’t forget to leave time and space for Blue Bunny Ice Cream at The Parlor
NEED OTHER ITINERARY IDEAS FOR YOUR TRIP…WE’LL CONNECT YOU
Up Close and Personal Meet and Greet… Meet the people and explore the buildings that make up The Browns. Learn the history behind the buildings and delve into the past history of the town of Le Mars. Take a tour down memory lane with 18 years of history of The Browns singing group, how they got started, the journey, and what keeps them going! Also…ask Andrew all the questions you’ve ever wanted to.
OUR GROUP SALES DIRECTOR IS AVAILABLE TO SERVE YOU MONDAY -FRIDAY 9:00-5:00 OR BY EMAIL @ firstname.lastname@example.org